My favourites books

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Geocoaching

Well with the latest technology in your palm, anyone can get from point A to point B! Only great for those who travelling and/or new to town!

Applying this to local public library - I am not so sure that this will work! Also for general use does this not cost a lot? For all those data download to your phone the phone bill will skyrocket out of control unless there are free WIFI hotspots.

Although I am up to speed with all the latest technology, I am not up to keeping up with the Jones! I think that many others have the same point of view..

2 comments:

  1. Yes I think each to his own and I know this is not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the technology needed to participate and the cost of it seem to be a sticking point.

    ReplyDelete