My favourites books

Thursday, December 16, 2010

This will be my final blog

What are my thoughts on this course as a whole, well for most part I found that although I am a techno nerd and for me to use some of these tools outside of work - not a chance! I found twittering is not for me - just can't see the point of chatting or twittering to someone on the other side of the world who does not know me.

It seems that I spend too much of my time on the internet as is, to find what I want I have to troll through hundreds of pages - most of the time it is of no relavent to my search. Let alone wasting more of my precious time reading blogs and so forth! Although I do have a facebook account to which I am not so sure is safe, but this keeps me in contact with friends from school, family and others across the country and overseas.

Please note this all my personal opinion!

6 comments:

  1. Its a shame you haven't seen the value in the technologies we've been trying out.There are a couple i'll be using from now on because they'll actually save me time. Bookmarking and Twittter (bye bye Facebook!) especially. Library thing is just fun but it'll help me select my reading I'm sure - finding the next book is always hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking about spending time, I have used my whole, home usage trying to catch up at home, but I have learnt a few things, I feel a little more confident now with facebook, i really wasn't a big fan before, and I still arnt but I will maybe continue. Do you know if things that are said on Facebook and Twitter can they be used as evedience in a court hearing? Can anyone answer that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In answer to your question La Tamar Library "Yes"! Check this link http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/30/new-york-judge-rules-private-facebook-content-can-be-used-as-e/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also ended up doing the course at home as finding time at work was too difficult. I also will not be using half of what we learnt, but at least I know what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing. I guess we will all take a variety of things from the training and apply them where we can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Congratulations on finishing the course despite your frustration with the time it takes. I hada laugh at your line about following people we don't know is stalking. I freaked out when I got my first follower on my blog (before I knew we had to follow people and make comments). That was my imptession at the time, so glad to know others have similar thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete