My favourites books

Sunday, December 12, 2010

week 8 - YouTube

YouTube is a medium that is not for me, although out in the wider community there are plenty of people who will spend hours on end on this website. I guess each to their own devices; I have continued with the theme on the "Crazy things" this is what I entered in the search term.
As you can see this is very appropriate to what is available out there, if you know the terminology to search. Some of these scenes are not for the faint hearted that's for sure – so enjoy!





One last thing, I am going on a ranting tantrum - this is a total waste of time, I am bagging it! Yes, it is not my cup of tea! Although millions out there will disagree with my comment!

3 comments:

  1. are u against everything woman? i don't have anything exciting to go on there but if i did, its a possiblility. you might even see me on my bike one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a total waste of time? Youtube? Online video? Could you explain why you think it is a total waste of time?

    Personally I find youtube great for accessing documentaries, news, interviews and lectures which are not in the main stream media.

    Have you tried looking for a topic you are actually interested in? I mean, if someone gave me a book on babies, or line dancing, I think I'd be pretty underwhelmed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that you can waste lots of time on Youtube, but equally you could argue that reading fiction (or nonfiction for recreation) is a waste of time. Is being entertained wasting time? Of course you can also find educational videos on Youtube if you look.

    ReplyDelete